The world, our classroom: Museums and cultural landscapes
A weekly seminar for educators across Europe.
TFU and visible thinking. Both frameworks developed by Project Zero- Harvard University.
In this workshop we will work on the design of educational programmes outside the classroom.
Aby Warburg. Mnemosyne atlas. An important reference when condisering educational material and navigation within it.
- The history of museum education.
- What is a museum? Museum transformations.
- From silent pedagogies to critical media.
- Design strategies for educ. programmes. - Organising field trips.
- The role of the floating teacher.
- Participants: teachers and educators from Erasmus mobility.
- Links: https://www.trainingcentre.gr/training-courses/117-the-world,-our-classroom-museums-and-cultural-landscapes - Date: May 2019.
This workshop was initially designed by George Velegrakis and was reapproached in my teaching.